Dansoft was established in 1989, initially focused on defense projects, later switching to develop its own ERP and other enterprise software systems for various industries. With its current multi-tenant global cloud infrastructure, it provides predictable low-cost full IT hosting, as well as custom-tailored integration and development capabilities, lowering your infrastructure and IT operations cost.
Dansoft provides IT executive, cloud hosting and SaaS services. We have a few specialty areas including healthcare, but support all types of customers.
Multi-practice healthcare organizations will find us a great partner in many areas, including M&A – due-diligence and acquisition, system-migration and integration.
We utilize our extensive resources to provide custom-tailored solutions and services at affordable prices. In numerous cases, we can provide comprehensive suites of systems on our cloud platform, replacing previously hosted servers, at comparable or even lower costs, but with systems and processes that allow the business to grow and become more efficient.
Just to get a sense of our resources and capabilities, here’s a list of some of our offerings (more details elsewhere on our website):
- Support acquired or DeNovo store build-outs at low operating costs
- LAN and WAN build and manage, enhancing security and performance
- IT architecture allowing for low-cost long useful-life end-user equipment
- Cloud Telephony and Contact Center system implementation and support
- Enterprise-grade portal build and deploy
- Help-desk, ticketing system, and training systems and services
- Compliance – such as HIPAA (including Security Officer) and PCI compliance
- Data Warehouse, analytics, reporting, and business intelligence, utilizing our affordable infrastructure that can custom-integrate with customer’s systems